Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
Actuarial Career Fair 2024
The Singapore Actuarial Society is excited to extend a warm invitation to your esteemed company to be part of the Actuarial Career Fair 2024, a premier event in the actuarial community. Building on the success of last year, our 2024 event promises another enriching experience of in-person interaction, conveniently located in the vibrant CBD area.
Date: Tuesday 30 January 2024
Time: 7pm – 9pm (Registration from 6:30pm)
Venue: NTUC Centre, No 1 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018989, Level 8 Room 801
- Early Bird Special Price: $480 (Registered and Paid by 22 Dec 2023)
- Non-Early Bird Price: $600
Registration Deadline: 8 January 2024
- Networking: Connect with industry professionals and students interested in the actuarial field
- Talent Pool: Access a pool of potential candidates for internships and full-time positions
- Visibility: Showcase your company's commitment to the development of the Singapore actuarial community
Take advantage of our special Early Bird rate by completing registration and payment by 22 Dec 2023.
Please note that in order to complete the registration, you will have to click on ‘Pay and complete purchase’. It does not mean that you will have to complete payment at the point of registration. An order number and payment instruction will be sent to your email address.
Your presence at the Actuarial Career Fair 2024 will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of aspiring actuaries. Thank you for considering our invitation. The Education and Career Committee looks forward to welcoming you at this significant event.
For more details on the career fair, please refer to the FAQs here
- There will be no refunds for confirmed and paid registrations.
- The Society reserves the right to cancel the event if conditions warrant. In the event of such cancellation, the registration fees will be refunded in full (after deducting all bank/PayPal administrative charges).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All registration fees are published in Singapore Dollars. Both local and international registrants are required to make payments in Singapore Dollars.
- Full payment of fees must be received 24 hours after registration.
- Full payment of Early Bird fees must be received 24 hours after registration and before the end of the early bird period, failing which standard fees will apply.
- The Society reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the Society may necessitate substitutions, alterations, or cancellations of the speakers and topics.
- Participation in the career fair are non-transferrable.
This confirmation serves as our invoice. A separate invoice will not be issued.
Receipts will be issued within 7 working days after payment is received.