Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
2021 Membership Rates
Payments via Paypal (credit card) will be subject to an additional 4.25%.
Do not make payment without completing this form as this may cause delays in your renewal application.
How To Renew / Upgrade / Reinstate / Apply as a New Member
If you are renewing your membership, complete this renewal form.
For other options, click on the relevant buttons below to continue.
How To Renew Your Membership for 2021
- Complete this registration form and click Register. You must log in to your SAS account.
- Complete the payment process and make payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your Order ID if you have completed the process.
- You will receive a receipt once your payment has been received and processed, within 7 working days of payment.
- If you are upgrading to another membership class, click here to proceed.
Terms & Conditions
- Students renewing their student memberships will need to submit documentation of their continued education by 31 Mar 2021.
- Students who have completed their education must upgrade their membership classes by providing the graduation certificate and exam pass slip from the Parent Association.
- Please send the above to email@example.com
- All payments must be received within 24 hours of registration, otherwise your application may be delayed and access to your SAS account will be interrupted.
Bulk Payments / Company Paying on Your Behalf
- If your company is paying on your behalf, you must first register individually here.
- Inform your HR/Finance to submit the list of registrants (including reinstating, upgrading and new member applications) to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
- In order to enjoy the discounted rate, payment must be received by SAS before the end of the early bird period.
- Invoice requests for bulk payments will be processed within 5-7 working days.