Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
The SAS and IAAHS are organising the Joint SAS-IAAHS Health Conference, themed “Augmented Actuary - Think Global, Act Local” on 20-21 September 2021. This is planned to be a hybrid conference, with local speakers/delegates attending in person and overseas speakers joining us virtually.
We have put together a stellar line up of local and overseas actuaries and health professionals practising in public and private health. Our keynote speaker, Dr Ian Duncan, will be sharing his expertise on “AI Modelling in Healthcare; Promise and Peril”.
Selected topics at a glance:
- Panel on L.E.A.D.ing Health Insurance - Leadership and Execution using Actionable Data - Spenser Chen (RGA), Lydia Williamson (WTW), Keerti Sethia (AXA), Adrian Baskir (Bupa International), Tien Yung Lim (Healthway Medical)
- Genetics and Life Insurance: Striking the Balance (Irene Ng, Gen Re)
- SNACK by Income (Wei Chyin Tan & Ze Hui Goh, NTUC Income)
- Impact of COVID-19 on Future Healthcare Utilisation Trends: Perspectives from a South African Insurer (Shirley Collie, Discovery Health)
- The Price of Success? Longer, slower and more costly trajectories at the End of Life (Prof Heather McLeod, University of Auckland)
- COVID-19 and the ORSA (Kevin Manning, IAAHS Health Risk Capital Project Team)
Register now to join us over 2-full days or 2-half days! You can earn up to 12 CPD hours for this conference.
Registration for physical attendance will start once we obtain approval from the relevant authorities in Singapore. Please note that this option is only limited to Singapore residents who will be physically present in Singapore at the time of the conference