Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
The SAS and IAAHS are organising the Joint SAS-IAAHS Health Conference, themed “Augmented Actuary - Think Global, Act Local” on 20-21 September 2021.
This programme is IBF-FTS approved and eligible candidates can claim up to 90% of the conference fees from IBF.
We have put together a stellar line up of local and overseas actuaries and health professionals practising in public and private health. Our keynote speaker, Dr Ian Duncan, will be sharing his expertise on “AI Modelling in Healthcare; Promise and Peril”.
Selected topics at a glance:
- Panel on L.E.A.D.ing Health Insurance - Leadership and Execution using Actionable Data - Spenser Chen (RGA), Lydia Williamson (WTW), Keerti Sethia (AXA), Adrian Baskir (Bupa International), Tien Yung Lim (Healthway Medical)
- Genetics and Life Insurance: Striking the Balance (Irene Ng, Gen Re)
- SNACK by Income (Wei Chyin Tan & Ze Hui Goh, NTUC Income)
- Impact of COVID-19 on Future Healthcare Utilisation Trends: Perspectives from a South African Insurer (Shirley Collie, Discovery Health)
- The Price of Success? Longer, slower and more costly trajectories at the End of Life (Prof Heather McLeod, University of Auckland)
- COVID-19 and the ORSA (Kevin Manning, IAAHS Health Risk Capital Project Team)
Register now to join us over 2-full days or 2-half days! You can earn up to 12 CPD hours for this conference.
While the original plan was to hold a hybrid event for both in-person and virtual attendees, the rise in the number of Covid-19 cases locally in Singapore has made us re-consider the plans for the in-person event. As such, we will be moving this conference fully 100% virtual. In-person attendance is no longer possible.
This event is now listed on the Financial Training Scheme (FTS) Programme Directory. What this means for Singaporeans and Singapore PRs is – Your companies may claim up to 90% of the conference fees through this programme subject to all eligibility criteria being met. Sign up now for 2-day conference for as low as SGD 30 (virtual) and SGD 50 (in-person) after the FTS subsidy! Please refer to www.ibf.org.sg for information on eligibility and claims process.
IAAHS members, please register at https://www.actuaries.org/IAA/Singapore2021/Registration2.aspx
You can also find out more about the conference here.
If you have any questions regarding this conference, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.