Date & Time
Maximum Qualifying Hours
What this session covers
Structured to be highly interactive, the PCS focuses on current topics on professionalism, as well as facilitated discussions on issues faced by actuaries in Singapore.
There will be pre-work and group assignments required for registrants.
This session is aimed at
Appointed Actuaries and Certifying Actuaries
Fellows who anticipate moving into signing roles in the near future
Other Fellows and Associates who may be considering stepping into signing roles
Other Fellows and Associates who would like to obtain additional CPD hours
Each Practising Certificate is valid for 3 years.
We encourage Fellows and Associates to obtain the Practising Certificate in advance of applying to the MAS for signing roles.
Click here for the programme brochure.
The Afternoon Forum is free for all SAS members and Super Week attendees.
If you are not registering for the full PCS, to register for the Afternoon Forum, please click here.
The Early Bird discount is extended to 13 Nov 20! Sign up now!
For payment by cheque, please email email@example.com
An additional charge of 4.25% for payments via Paypal will be imposed
How To Register
1. Complete this form.
2. Click on the Register button.
3. Indicate your payment method and complete the checkout.
4. You will receive your Order ID and confirmation email.
5. The Zoom link will be sent to you separately prior to the event. Please ensure that your computer or network allows Zoom access.
6. Your name and email will be shared with the other team members assigned to you to facilitate communication.