Reporting to the Manager in the Actuarial team, this role sits in the Risk Management and Actuarial Services department and will support the provision of actuarial-related advice and services to our business units in Asia.
- Quarterly reserve reviews and report writing
- Regular portfolio monitoring
- Data analytics
- Preparation of financial condition reports
- Stress testing
- Yearly business planning
- Pricing projects whenever required
- Pursuing a degree (first class) in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or any other related quantitative fields
- Internship experience in actuarial, risk management and/or finance roles in the general insurance industry will be an advantage
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Email CV and (unofficial) transcript(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org.