As trustee of the nation’s retirement savings, the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board helps 4 million CPF members save for their retirement, healthcare and housing needs. Every CPF officer plays a vital role in helping Singaporeans save for a secure retirement. So long as you have the passion and commitment to serve the public, you will find your niche in our big family.
As an integral part of the Actuarial Services Department, you will be supporting the Department’s effort in ensuring the sustainability of the insurance schemes under the CPF Board.
- Conduct actuarial analysis (such as premium calibration, valuation and experience monitoring) for CPFB-administered insurance schemes (i.e. MediShield Life, CareShield Life/ElderShield, CPF Life and Home Protection Scheme).
- Conduct analysis for policy reviews and risk management strategies, as well as assess key financial metrics.
- Manage and enhance the insurance schemes’ actuarial models as well as other analytical models.
- Operationalize the implementation of regulatory framework and industry best practices for CPFB's insurance schemes.
- Conduct research on actuarial approaches to these schemes.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders such as actuarial consultants and Government Ministries on actuarial and insurance issues.
- Produce actuarial related analytics and projects that support the Board’s initiatives.
- Candidate with Actuarial or any related degree and progressing towards professional actuarial qualifications.
- At least 3 years of actuarial working experience with strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in FIS insurance risk suite (Prophet).
- Experience with data analytics and statistical programming is an advantage.
- Good understanding of the application of current regulatory framework as well as industry practices is a plus.
- Good communication (both written and spoken) and stakeholder management skills.
- To apply, email your resume to Jess_LIM@cpf.gov.sg.