Roles & Responsibilities
The SAS is the recognised representative body of the actuarial profession in Singapore, and it sets professional standards for actuaries in Singapore.
Focus and responsibilities: approximately 60% finance / 40% operations.
- Stakeholder and vendor management: Coordination and liaising with internal and external parties including government bodies, volunteers, external auditors, vendors etc.
- Providing strong support to the Executive Director and Executive Committee where needed i.e. preparation of reports and analysis.
- Handling and processing membership applications, including the tracking and resolution of queries.
- Facilitate signing, filing and execution of statutory reports and banking documentation.
- Ensure proper record keeping, filing of documents and correspondences.
- Provide support during events and conferences.
- Digital: Maintenance of membership database and records online.
- Bookkeeping in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- Monitoring financial transactions, reporting and reconciliation of financial statements and other payment related tasks.
- Supporting the Executive Director and the Treasurer in financial reporting, budgeting and audit exercises as per agreed deadlines.
- Processing of expense claims and refunds.
- Performing administrative duties to enable smooth running of the finance function.
- Holds a diploma or degree in operations, finance or an accounting related discipline.
- 3 years of solid working experience in a related role.
- Strong in Microsoft Office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience with conferencing platforms (Zoom, MS Teams), DBS IDEAL, Corppass submissions.
- Strong facilitation skills and experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to problem solve and independently tackle issues to resolution.
- Self-directed and can work efficiently.
Interested applicants, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org