The SAS Operations Committee exercises oversight and management into the day-to-day and strategic operational functions of the society, including areas relating to membership, finance and technology.
What We Do
The Committee's objectives and responsibilities
- Liaison Role between various Executive Committee roles (President, Vice President, Honorary Treasurer, Honorary Secretary), Honorary Deputy Treasurer, Honorary Deputy Secretary and Executive Director
- SAS Membership: New Members / Renewals / Re-joining
- SAS Website: Update and improve to match latest trends in terms of layout and functionalities
- SAS Secretariat Staff
- SAS Staff Handbook: Review and update on yearly basis
- Managing Staff matters – generally via Executive Director
- Providing Guidance to the Executive Director
- SAS Operations: Achieve greater efficiency with digitalization, insurance, better procurement etc.
Who We Are
Committee members for 2022/23
- Chair: Anuj Behl (SAS Vice President)
- Deputy Chair: Chua See Ju (SAS Honorary Secretary)
- SAS President: Frank Devlin
- SAS Honorary Treasurer: Kevin Chou
- SAS Executive Director: Ngun Mei Lin
- History working party: Cheng Hock Chi
- Membership Insights working Party: Chua See Ju (Chair), Ong Wei Chang, Joey Zhou, Tan Shu Yuan, Glenn Tan
If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.